Thursday, December 4, 2008

Puppies for 2009!




In May my dogs had 8 adorable puppies which meant I ended up with LOTS of puppy pictures! We kept one puppy, Phoebe. (she's in the one pictured) For Christmas last year my friend made me a really cute calendar with pictures of our group of friends so it inspired me to make one with all the puppy pictures I took. I added some doggy doodles to go with each month. I also got to play with Adobe Illustrator.. haven't touched that program in ages. Here are some images for my calendar... I'll post more when I'm done!

3 comments:

Xelu said...

Beautiful¡¡¡¡

Awesome jobs.

Patrick Wirbeleit said...

really cute! I love them!
If you want that fridge follow the "instructions" on my answer to your comment on my blog!

More puppies please!

Guillermo Villarreal said...

u are great !!!!

guillo0